• Detailed knowledge of their client’s flexible benefit plan enabling them to support the client and the internal team;
• Provide technical expertise and domain knowledge;
• Work with the Business Analyst /System Analyst/ Data Analyst to ensure key learning areas are driven out across all flex clients.
• Should be able to perform transparent communication with Ops Manager/Team.
Design & Configuration
• Designing/encouraging innovative functional solutions which meet the needs of the client and are in line with the current strategy for the product
• Configuring the flexible benefit platform, workflow and content management systems in line with the business requirements
• Include configuration friendly comments in the customization and descriptions to ease the maintenance
• Assigned tickets should be delivered with 1st time quality and no issue with proper impact analysis
• 100% coverage in unit testing in terms of the requirements from the Plan Provision
• Peer review of aligned projects should be within acceptable limits.
• Should be responsible for doing peer review on area of expertise;
• Actively referring Client data warehouse/Training Videos before reaching for any support and there should be not instance for lapse on this process
• SYD Champion in any area within your function/COE
Internal Acceptance Testing & User Acceptance Testing
• Taking ownership of actions and defects from user acceptance testing and implementing solutions / fixing such defects until resolved completely
• Encourage best practice/champion for the release of configuration items
• Supporting system releases in the form of test support.
• Best configuration and release practices within the team