Direct Hire Salaried opportunity with Full Health Insurance Benefits working onsite with an elite Financial Services company at their headquarters in Deerfield Illinois. Team building, family-oriented environment, exceptional opportunities for growth, inclusive to Autistic & Neurodivergent candidates.
Be the first to apply to this potential future opportunity!!
SourceAbled is seeking candidates for a Senior Associate Application Engineer role for our major financial industry client living in or around Deerfield Illinois, or willing to relocate.
**This position is being offered as part of a disability/neurodiversity program which is designed to provide a more inclusive and supportive hiring process and work environment for job seekers with neurodivergence, which includes, but is not limited to autism, ADD/ADHD, PTSD, OCD, Anxiety Disorder, Dyslexia, Bipolar, and Tourette's Syndrome**
The Senior Associate Application Engineer is responsible for programming features and test cases as they learn about the broader product development and operations concepts. The Senior Associate role accelerates technical knowledge by working with and learning from engineering teammates.
• Completes most features and user stories including test cases and automation unattended
• Learns more complex software engineering practices such as domain driven design, test driven development, operations, and security
• Contributes to agile ceremonies, leads demos and presentations, helps new engineers learn established norms, and participates in technology communities
• Participates in system design decisions and learns how these decisions impact the product as a whole
• Learns to support production systems and understands how observed events and failures impact the product
(Must have skills)
• Bachelors – Computer Science or related
• 1+ Years – Information Technology, (Software) Engineering, or related
Bonus Points If You Have:
• Experience with Java and Spring framework
• Experience with CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins or similar
• Experience as part of an Agile engineering or development team
• Good understanding of object-oriented principles with an ability to write clean code
• Understanding of software testing principles and methodologies and use of frameworks such as JUnit and Cucumber
• Knowledge of React Native (or React JS), Redux, and Frontend application frameworks
It is the policy of Rangam Consultants, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to any legally protected status such as race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.