SourceAbled is seeking candidates for a full-time direct hire position as Drug Safety Research & Development (DSRD) Administrative Specialist with one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, Pfizer. Be the first to apply to this potential future opportunity!! Your will be focusing on administrative coordination to functional areas and will be managing records and files, verifying data, responding to emails and scheduling emails in addition to other administrative functions.
This position is being offered as part of a disability/neurodiversity program which is designed to provide a more inclusive and supportive hiring process and work environment for job seekers with Autism/neurodivergence, and/or disabilities, which includes,but is not limited to autism, ADD/ADHD, PTSD, OCD, Anxiety Disorder, Dyslexia, Bipolar, and Tourette's Syndrome.
- Provide administrative support activities across multiple leaders, including managing complex global calendars, scheduling high-level, time-sensitive meetings, managing travel arrangements and completing expenses.
- Manage incoming/outgoing mail, including sensitive and confidential correspondence.
- Assist with meeting scheduling, conference room reservations, teleconference set-up, external individual visit to the site and associated meeting logistics.
- Complete quality work on a timely basis, using judgment to identify most urgent issues and working to resolve them immediately.
- Create and maintain distribution lists, organizational charts and maintain electronic files. Support projects and initiatives as needed.
- Manage meeting minutes, meeting follow-ups and expedite flow of work.
- Manage purchase orders through the system and track invoices.
- Take personal accountability for quality of own work that impacts the department and understands impacts of actions.
- Work well in self-directed environment, with minimal instruction, assumes increased levels of responsibility and takes accountability for decisions and outcomes.
- Provide back-up assistance in the absence of other administrative colleagues.
- Manage own time, professional development and prioritize workflow.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 4+ years' experience
- Previous experience that demonstrates ability to proactively carry out administrative functions proficiently, and to complete quality work in a timely manner
- Excellent attention to detail, time management, organization, and prioritization skills.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge and proficiency with general office procedures, such as telephone reception, customer service, e-mail etiquette etc.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating domestic and international travel
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience using applications, such as Concur, WebEx and Ariba
- Ability to take direction and work with minimal oversight
Pfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
To find out more about Rangam, SourceAbled, and this role, click the apply button.