SourceAbled is seeking Bioprocess Technician candidates for a direct hire opportunity with our major pharmaceutical client Pfizer; located on-site in Sanford, NC. This role includes full benefits with exceptional opportunities for growth and advancement.
This position is being offered by SourceAbled, in partnership with Pfizer, as part of a disability & neurodiversity program which is designed to provide a more inclusive and supportive hiring process and work environment for job seekers with disabilities and/or neurodivergence, which includes, but is not limited to autism, ADD/ADHD, PTSD, OCD, Anxiety Disorder, Dyslexia, Bipolar, and Tourette's Syndrome**
- Executes manufacturing operations on the production floor for buffer/media make-up tanks, glass washers, autoclaves, bioreactors / fermentors, drug product filling, filtration equipment, inoculum preparation, chromatography skids and/or UF/DF skids with varying levels of automation.
- Follow SOPs and batch records for unit operations
- Supports operation of manufacturing equipment and issue resolution associated with process equipment commissioning, qualification and validation.
- Drives troubleshooting, technical support/analysis and resolution of equipment, automation, and process issues on the manufacturing floor.
- Drives for Right first time and continuous improvement execution, the timely review of daily documentation and completes data entry; Identify and/or Communicate process and compliance concerns in real time.
- Supports audits and observation improvements.
- Implements Lean Manufacturing, Sustainability, Operational Excellence initiatives; facilitate the drive towards continuous improvement in all manufacturing areas.
- Proficient in enterprise systems to support manufacturing operations including but not limited to, SAP, LIMS, AMPS, PDOCS and/or QTS.
- Ensure and participates in performance of cleaning, inventory, and maintaining facility in a safe and GMP compliant manner.
- High School diploma and 4 years of work experience required.
- Associate plus 2 years of work experience or
- Bachelors plus 0 years of work experience preferred
- Requires the moving of heavy equipment and the ability to lift ~40 pounds.
- Moderate repetitive standing, sitting, bending, and ladder climbing on a daily basis.
- The incumbent needs to take the necessary safety precautions when working with pressurized systems, steam, and corrosive chemicals.
- Assist in solving problems regarding site assessment, specific units used in Biopharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Follow SOPs, MBRs and be proficient in a multitude of enterprise systems including SAP, Delta-V, etc.
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
- 12hr Day & Night Shifts Available 6 AM - 6 PM & 6PM - 6AM
OTHER JOB DETAILS
- Work Location on-site
- Employee Referral Bonus eligible
Pfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.
It is the policy of Rangam Consultants, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to any legally protected status such as race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
To find out more about Rangam, SourceAbled, and this role, click the apply button.