- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 15 years of experience in designing/architectural horizontally scale, multi-tenant web and mobile applications Experience in in Java, Spring boot, RESTful APIs, API Gateway, Microservices communications, RDBMS/NoSQL DB and DevOps methodologies and tools Working knowledge of architecting and building Microservices using a leading technology stack like Spring / Spring Cloud Identify the appropriate software architecture based on performance solution functionalities
- Technical Experience : Ability to compare different tools and Propose the right direction for technical design for a high scale and secure architecture Understanding of all the opensource tools and technologies available in the market Ability to compare different opensource technologies against various parameters Handson on atleast one opensource technology
- Professional Attributes : 1 communication, 2 leadership skills, 3 team handling skills, 4 analytical skills, 5 presentation skills
- Educational Qualification : Btech
- Additional Information : Experience in Database Design in both SQL and Nosql technologies Knowledge on any one of the CI/CD
"An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V"
SourceAbled, a proprietary workforce solution powered by Rangam, goes beyond a traditional job placement program. It provides a collaborative,
holistic solution implemented to develop an inclusionary program and a culture of belonging by matching Fortune 500 companies with neurodivergent talent
seeking to build and sustain successful and fulfilling careers. SourceAbled connects individuals with autism, neurodivergence, physical disability,
and a wide range of cognitive differences such as ADHD, autism, dyslexia, dyspraxia, and dyscalculia to apply for jobs with employers in the USA, UK, Ireland,
and India, who are actively seeking talents with disabilities.
SourceAbled facilitates the coordination and management of diverse hiring programs, with a consultative approach, including training, and brings them
to life through digitizing the experience of attracting, onboarding, supporting, and retaining qualified employees with autism and disabilities.
The program uses an end-to-end, tech-enabled hiring program to build a connected inclusive community in the workplace for neurodivergent talent.
It is designed to attract and place qualified job seekers as businesses look to establish, build, and maintain their disability inclusion practices and
establish and nurture a culture of inclusion.
Log in and apply