Skill required: Finance Processes - Financial Analysis
Designation: Management Level - Analyst
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualifications: Chartered Accountant/Master of Business Administration
Years of Experience: 3 to 5 years
What are we looking for?
• Account Reconciliations
• Balance Sheet Account Reconciliations
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Ability to work well in a team
• Numerical ability
• Problem-solving skills
• Written and verbal communication
• Accounting & Financial Reporting Standards
Roles and Responsibilities
• In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of lower-complexity problems
• Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
• In this role you may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
• You will be given moderate level instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
• The decisions you make impact your own work and may impact the work of others
• You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts
"An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V"
SourceAbled, a proprietary workforce solution powered by Rangam, goes beyond a traditional job placement program. It provides a collaborative,
holistic solution implemented to develop an inclusionary program and a culture of belonging by matching Fortune 500 companies with neurodivergent talent
seeking to build and sustain successful and fulfilling careers. SourceAbled connects individuals with autism, neurodivergence, physical disability,
and a wide range of cognitive differences such as ADHD, autism, dyslexia, dyspraxia, and dyscalculia to apply for jobs with employers in the USA, UK, Ireland,
and India, who are actively seeking talents with disabilities.
SourceAbled facilitates the coordination and management of diverse hiring programs, with a consultative approach, including training, and brings them
to life through digitizing the experience of attracting, onboarding, supporting, and retaining qualified employees with autism and disabilities.
The program uses an end-to-end, tech-enabled hiring program to build a connected inclusive community in the workplace for neurodivergent talent.
It is designed to attract and place qualified job seekers as businesses look to establish, build, and maintain their disability inclusion practices and
establish and nurture a culture of inclusion.
Log in and apply