**** Calling all experienced autistic data specialists ****
Direct hire, full-time permanent opportunity to work for a global IT consultancy and social enterprise employing autistic individuals to work on their clients’ data projects. Professional development and job coach support are provided.
Salary £22K- £50K p.a depending on experience. 25 days paid annual leave and bank holidays.
Must have an official diagnosis of autism or currently undergoing an autism assessment.
You must have a minimum of one year’s experience in a data-related role.
· Fluency in Python or R
· Experience in the use of data analysis tools
· Ability to process large data sets accurately
· Experience in the use of relational databases
Additionally, it would be nice, but not necessary, if you have:
· Previously used Tableau, Power BI, Qlikview, Spotfire, etc.
· Familiarity with the Python data stack (NumPy, Pandas, etc.)
· Are certified in major cloud services (AWS, Azure)
· Some knowledge/experience of machine learning
Our client provides a friendly and supportive work environment. Due to the differing needs of their clients, they cannot guarantee an entirely remote role, therefore some commuting into London may be required. They ensure reasonable adjustments are implemented and encourage flexible or hybrid working arrangements where possible.
You must hold the legal right to live and work in the UK on a permanent basis without restrictions.
Should you have any questions about the opportunity please contact Lava Singh at email@example.com quoting (SA-AUT-UK-001). Please do share with anyone that you think may be interested in these roles