Direct Hire Salaried opportunity with Full Health Insurance Benefits working remote however must reside in UT, AZ, DE, or OH. Financial Services company headquartered in West Valley Utah. Team building, family-oriented environment, exceptional opportunities for growth, inclusive to Autistic & Neurodivergent candidates.
SourceAbled is seeking candidates for a Customer Support Specialist role for our major financial industry client
This position is being offered as part of a disability/neurodiversity program which is designed to provide a more inclusive and supportive hiring process and work environment for job seekers with neurodivergence, which includes, but is not limited to autism, ADD/ADHD, PTSD, OCD, Anxiety Disorder, Dyslexia, Bipolar, and Tourette's Syndrome
- Responsible for handling routine customer service inquiries and problems via telephone, digital or chat channels through effective communication and problems solving skills.
- These routine customer service inquiries require the use of standard screens, scripts and procedures.
- Navigates a computerized system for responding and/or troubleshooting to customer questions. Must have excellent verbal communication and problem-solving skills, as well as being comfortable with multi-tasking, as needed.
- Actively manages and escalates risk and customer-impacting issues within the day-to-day role to management.
- Assists over 100+ customers per day by energetically engaging in a fast-paced, back-to-back call environment via phone, online or chat
- Brings empathy to customer inquiries about reward redemptions, customer information updates, card activations, making payments, processing lost or stolen cards, statement and APR inquires, and processes credit line increase and decrease requests
- Utilizes multiple systems to respond to, troubleshoot and document customer inquiries
- Leverages 2 standard screens, verbatim scripts and procedures
- Builds the Discover Financial brand by providing industry-leading care and innovative solutions
H.S. Diploma or GED - Preferred
1+ years - in related field -Preferred
Candidates must reside in UT, AZ, DE, OH
It is the policy of Rangam Consultants, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to any legally protected status such as race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
"An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V"
SourceAbled, a proprietary workforce solution powered by Rangam, goes beyond a traditional job placement program. It provides a collaborative,
holistic solution implemented to develop an inclusionary program and a culture of belonging by matching Fortune 500 companies with neurodivergent talent
seeking to build and sustain successful and fulfilling careers. SourceAbled connects individuals with autism, neurodivergence, physical disability,
and a wide range of cognitive differences such as ADHD, autism, dyslexia, dyspraxia, and dyscalculia to apply for jobs with employers in the USA, UK, Ireland,
and India, who are actively seeking talents with disabilities.
SourceAbled facilitates the coordination and management of diverse hiring programs, with a consultative approach, including training, and brings them
to life through digitizing the experience of attracting, onboarding, supporting, and retaining qualified employees with autism and disabilities.
The program uses an end-to-end, tech-enabled hiring program to build a connected inclusive community in the workplace for neurodivergent talent.
It is designed to attract and place qualified job seekers as businesses look to establish, build, and maintain their disability inclusion practices and
establish and nurture a culture of inclusion.
Log in and apply