SourceAbled is seeking Equity in Housing Internship candidates for a full time, direct hire position with Freddie Mac. This is a hybrid position located in McLean, VA.
This position is being offered as part of a neurodiversity program which is designed to provide a more inclusive and supportive hiring process and work environment for job seekers with neurodivergence, which includes, but is not limited to autism, ADD/ADHD, PTSD, OCD, Anxiety Disorder, Dyslexia, Bipolar, and Tourette's Syndrome
What you'll be doing:
- Coordinating and organizing project timelines, including the preparation of meeting agendas & notes, managing follow ups
- Supporting business leads on emerging projects and initiatives.
- Preparing presentation materials and agendas for communication with leadership or board of directors, FHFA, industry advocates, and both internal & external partners
- Independent research and data analysis to identify new opportunities for equitable advancement and diversity projects
- Supporting the Mission, Strategy and Policy team and multifamily senior leadership on an ad hoc basis
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Liberal Arts, Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Real Estate, Math/Statistics, or a related discipline
- Graduation date of December 2023 – May 2024
- Availability to begin internship in May 2023
It is the policy of Rangam Consultants, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to any legally protected status such as race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
To find out more about Rangam, SourceAbled, and this role, click the apply button.
SourceAbled, a proprietary workforce solution powered by Rangam, goes beyond a traditional job placement program. It provides a collaborative,
holistic solution implemented to develop an inclusionary program and a culture of belonging by matching Fortune 500 companies with neurodivergent talent
seeking to build and sustain successful and fulfilling careers. SourceAbled connects individuals with autism, neurodivergence, physical disability,
and a wide range of cognitive differences such as ADHD, autism, dyslexia, dyspraxia, and dyscalculia to apply for jobs with employers in the USA, UK, Ireland,
and India, who are actively seeking talents with disabilities.
SourceAbled facilitates the coordination and management of diverse hiring programs, with a consultative approach, including training, and brings them
to life through digitizing the experience of attracting, onboarding, supporting, and retaining qualified employees with autism and disabilities.
The program uses an end-to-end, tech-enabled hiring program to build a connected inclusive community in the workplace for neurodivergent talent.
It is designed to attract and place qualified job seekers as businesses look to establish, build, and maintain their disability inclusion practices and
establish and nurture a culture of inclusion.
Log in and apply