SourceAbled is seeking Risk Manager and Compliance Team Lead candidates for a direct hire opportunity with our major pharmaceutical client Pfizer; located on-site in Tampa, FL. This role includes full benefits with exceptional opportunities for growth and advancement.
Risk Management & Compliance (RM&C) is a global functional team within Global Business Services – Financial Services. This position will have a focus on global GBS FS initiatives and will work closely with stakeholders across GBS FS to assess, maintain and optimize our control environment. This position will also coordinate RM&C team initiatives and will work with other RM&C Leads as assigned.
Your breadth of knowledge on internal or external business challenges will help us improve our products, processes and services. You will guide us to lead projects by meeting objectives and preparing forecasts for resource requirements. Your risk-taking ability will help us advance new concepts and methodologies. You will provide technical guidance and oversight to team members and help in problem solving.
It is your hard work and focus that will make Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe.
How You Will Achieve It
· Support GBS Towers in compliance and controls related matters
· Serve as compliance subject matter expert (SME) for GBS stakeholders
· Assess impacts to controls of new initiatives, transformation, or other changes to the control environment
· Lead communication and alignment on decisions with key compliance stakeholders
· Lead proactive risk reviews to identify opportunities for controls enhancements or continuous improvements
· Coordinate technology implementation SOX audit activities with both internal and external audit while acting as primary liaison between audit and Business Process Owners
· Educate stakeholders on compliance related matters
· Lead RM&C Team Operational Governance and coordinate team metrics
· Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
· CPA preferred
· Minimum 3+ years of professional experience in external auditing, internal auditing, accounting, finance, SEC Reporting
· Experience with a Big 4 accounting firm and/or financial reporting capacity within a large multi-national company
· Thorough knowledge of U.S. GAAP and pronouncements from the SEC and PCAOB
· Demonstrated project management experience
· Strong business acumen and professionalism with the ability to interact effectively with colleagues in all functions and levels
· Proven experience in managing people, as well as experience in a matrix leadership role
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Advanced Microsoft Office skills, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Master's degree
· Relevant pharmaceutical experience
· IT audit experience
· Strong leadership skills to lead and motivate teams
· Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
· Public accounting experience
· Shared service experience
It is the policy of Rangam Consultants, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to any legally protected status such as race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
To find out more about Rangam, SourceAbled, and this role, click the apply button.