Rangam SourceAbled in partnership with our client Pfizer, one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, is seeking talent for a full-time contingent opportunity as a Material Handler.
Candidates with autism, neurodivergence and/or disabilities are highly encouraged to apply.
· Identifies material requirements for production from engineering and production specifications and schedules.
· Coordinates material movement between warehouse and production areas.
· Coordinates with purchasing, production, warehouse, and engineering personnel to ensure appropriate scheduling, procurement, and movement of materials.
· Processes incoming and outgoing shipments; prepares merchandise for shipping; maintains records; checks invoices and bills of lading.
· Plans, schedules, and routes inbound and outbound domestic and international shipments of freight, using knowledge of regulations, tariffs and company policy.
· Stores finished goods received from factory, fills order, ships, and delivers merchandise to sales warehouse, wholesale or retail outlets, and customers.
· Determines items and quantities of finished goods to be ordered from factory to supply sales warehouse, distribution centers and customers with adequate inventory for projected or forecast sales.
· Operates trucks, buses, vans or automobiles to transport passengers or a variety of materials, merchandise, and equipment on public highways or on private roads between various plant or office locations.
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Forklift experience required
Valid Driver's License
Pfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
To learn more about Rangam or this role please click apply below.
"An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V"