SourceAbled is seeking candidates for a full-time direct hire role as a Technical Associate, Animal Care with our client Pfizer, one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies. Seeking candidates in Cambridge, MA or willing to relocate.
You will have a good understanding of Pfizer's procedures, techniques, tools, materials and equipment. Your decision making will help you prioritize workflows based on the available resources. You will follow standard procedures to complete tasks and contribute to the team’s success by sharing your previously acquired knowledge.
It is your hard work and focus that will help in making Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe.
How You Will Achieve It
· Manage own time professional development, is accountable for own results and prioritizes own workflow.
· Perform routine animal husbandry and welfare duties as directed.
· Perform minor maintenance on cages such as removing small dents, lubricates, replaces casters and/or wheels, replaces damaged water system parts, prepares drinking tubes and other duties of similar complexity.
· Support cage wash equipment operations and maintenance.
· High School Diploma or GED
· 2+ years of experience
· Experience working in a laboratory animal setting
· Knowledge of basic mathematics and ability to demonstrate level of technical skills and abilities
· Ability to comprehend written and verbal instructions
· Basic computer knowledge, such as email, online forms, web-based training and other basic programs
· Non-standard work schedule
· Bachelor's Degree
· Experience working in a pharmaceutical setting
Work Location Assignment: On Premise
Relocation assistance may be available based on business needs and/or eligibility.
Pfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.
"An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V"