SourceAbled is seeking candidates for a Direct Hire role as a Tech ops III - QC Sample Coordinator with our client Pfizer, one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies. Seeking candidates in Sanford, NC or willing to relocate.
Why Patients Need You
Everything we do, every day, is in line with an unwavering commitment to the quality and the delivery of safe and effective products to patients. Our science and risk-based compliant quality culture is flexible, innovative, and customer oriented. Whether you are involved in development, maintenance, compliance or analysis through research programs, your contribution will directly impact patients.
What You Will Achieve
You will be a member of Pfizer’s dedicated and highly effective quality control team. Your knowledge of quality control will be helpful to support our quality programs. Your ability to support the management of chemical, biological or microbiological products will help us maintain our high standard of quality. Your contribution will directly support laboratory environmental testing, utility monitoring, analytical testing, microbial identification and sterility testing which helps Pfizer provide safe drugs to its patients.
Your qualifications and experience will be influential in sample management, shipment and stability storage activities. As an associate, your focus on the job will contribute to achieving project tasks and goals. Through your knowledge and commitment, you will create a collaborative team environment for your colleagues.
It is your hard work and focus that will help in making Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe.
How You Will Achieve It
The QC Sample Coordinator performs incoming and outgoing sample management for in process, release, and stability studies. The Associate 1 complies with policies and procedures in order to maintain compliance with legal regulations, health and safety, and regulatory requirements. The Associate 1 also ensures samples are received and delivered in line with organizational standards, protocol specific requirements and client expectations.
ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES ?
- Operate to the highest ethical and moral standards.
- Adhere to quality standards set by regulations, Pfizer policies, procedures, and mission.
- Timely and accurate cGMP compliant processing of incoming and outgoing samples and reference materials.
- Accession samples into LIMS Sample Management and initiates sample chain-of-custody.
- Successfully complete all responsibilities for on-time availability of samples and reference standard material in accordance with Sample Management SOPs and other associated SOPs.
- Assist with the implementation of process improvement initiatives.
- Ensure data integrity and traceability.
- Generate and maintains records in a regulatory compliant manner.
- Ability to independently follow standard protocols, performs associated tasks without errors per applicable SOPs.
- Assists in retrieval and distribution of all samples destined for various QC laboratories.
- Perform sample aliquoting in a Biosafety cabinet using aseptic techniques as needed.
- Support inventory control of all retain, reference and reserve samples, including stability samples.
- Support timely and effective investigation of area deviations or corrective actions.
- Work through Protocol questions, issues, escalations and changes with relevant project team members.
- Operate effectively in both a team and individual setting.
- Provide excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Initiate and manage day-to-day tasks effectively.
- Utilize excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Maintain laboratory 5S organization, perform additional duties as needed.
- Applicant must have a High School Diploma (or Equivalent) and 4 years of relevant experience OR an associate´s degree in a scientific discipline with 2 years of experience OR a bachelor´s degree in a scientific discipline with 0+ years of experience.
- 0+ years of directly related laboratory experience.
- Ability to compute basic arithmetic operations: addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Ability to utilize email, word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong ability to multi-task
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- General understanding of ICH Guidelines as they pertain to Stability Studies and programs.
- Entry level knowledge of GLP/GMPs, laboratory safety regulations and data integrity.
- Common understanding of material receipt and inventory control.
- General understanding of 5S and/or Lean Six Sigma methodologies.
- No Relocation Assistance
- Established pathway for career growth
- Eligible for employee referral bonus
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, and training.
- Ability to stand for 1-2 hours at a time, sit for 2 to 3 hours at a time.
- Frequently lift and or move objects up to 30 pounds.
- Use arms, hands and fingers to handle, feel or reach.
- Ability to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Visual abilities including near and far sight, color, peripheral vision, depth and ability to focus.
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
- 1st Shift, Mon-Fri: 8am-5pm (time is flexible)
- May require travel to other Pfizer sites as needed.
Work Location Assignment: On Premise
Relocation assistance may be available based on business needs and/or eligibility.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
It is the policy of Rangam Consultants, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to any legally protected status such as race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
To find out more about Rangam, SourceAbled, and this role, click the apply button.
"An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V"