6 Month Contract to Hire opportunity working with an elite Insurance company headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina . Team building, family-oriented environment, exceptional opportunities for growth, inclusive to Autistic & Neurodivergent candidates.
Be the first to apply to this potential future opportunity!!
SourceAbled is seeking candidates for a Data Analyst role for our major Insurance industry client
**This position is being offered as part of a disability/neurodiversity program which is designed to provide a more inclusive and supportive hiring process and work environment for job seekers with neurodivergence, which includes, but is not limited to autism, ADD/ADHD, PTSD, OCD, Anxiety Disorder, Dyslexia, Bipolar, and Tourette's Syndrome**
Job Profile Summary:
The Data Analyst identifies current market sector trends and customer patterns through data analytics. This job assists in examining and identifying data trends that help answer business questions and improve decision-making. Working under moderate supervision, this job collects data sources, analyzes data and extracts key information. This job helps monitor and evaluate data quality to meet the organization's information system needs and requirements.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
• Assists with mathematical, statistical, and economic methods that determine market conditions, project consumer needs, and inform business initiatives.
• Identifies trends found from analytics and informs other lines of business such as product development and marketing decisions.
• Helps develop statistical reporting and data analysis methodologies to identify key customer segments and to consider impact of potential future business decisions.
• Works to develop detailed reports and conclusions for business, finance and investment management based on data summaries.
• Provides information for additional research and analysis in line with statistical methodology
• University (Degree) Preferred
- 2+ Years Required; 3+ Years Preferred
- Knows how to run SQL queries.
- Understands data modeling and data governance.
- Knowledge of accounting systems and working with financial data
- Understands Collabera, Oracle, and Snowflake databases.
• Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work
It is the policy of Rangam Consultants, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to any legally protected status such as race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
"An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V"