6 Month Contract to Hire opportunity working with an elite Insurance company headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina . Team building, family-oriented environment, exceptional opportunities for growth, inclusive to Autistic & Neurodivergent candidates.
Be the first to apply to this potential future opportunity!!
SourceAbled is seeking candidates for a Developer role for our major Insurance industry client
**This position is being offered as part of a disability/neurodiversity program which is designed to provide a more inclusive and supportive hiring process and work environment for job seekers with neurodivergence, which includes, but is not limited to autism, ADD/ADHD, PTSD, OCD, Anxiety Disorder, Dyslexia, Bipolar, and Tourette's Syndrome**
The Developer II focuses on developing multiple types and categories of software including end-user applications and operating systems software, that provides a platform for running end user applications. While working independently with limited supervision, this job applies up-to-date information on the detailed technical design and development of applications using existing and emerging technology platforms.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Conducts requirements gathering and analysis to understand the domain of the software problem and/or functionality, the interfaces between hardware and software, and the overall software characteristics.
- Leads the identification of portions of the organization's IT platform/infrastructure with the highest potential return for cloud deployment.·
- Implements the organization's global strategies and initiatives to enhance Information Technology plans, operations and procedures.
- Consults with systems engineers and architects on developing IT standards for the business while facilitating the translation of client requirements into technical designs for large IT solutions.
- Uses programming, scripting, and/or database languages to write the software code.
- Models key business processes and critical paths while assessing the impact of technology on business processes.
- Supports software testing, deployment, maintenance, and evolves activities by correcting programming errors, responding to scope changes, and coding software enhancements
- Maintains records for the documentation of systems development and revisions.
- Coaches and reviews the work of lower level professionals.
- Reviews and conducts cost/benefit evaluation of cloud solutions compared to virtual private networks, dedicated hosting, and in-house solutions.
- Determines the technical feasibility of adopting external cloud based IT platform and infrastructure services within the organization.
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 3+ Years Required; 5+ Years Preferred
- Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work
It is the policy of Rangam Consultants, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to any legally protected status such as race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
"An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V"
SourceAbled, a proprietary workforce solution powered by Rangam, goes beyond a traditional job placement program. It provides a collaborative,
holistic solution implemented to develop an inclusionary program and a culture of belonging by matching Fortune 500 companies with neurodivergent talent
seeking to build and sustain successful and fulfilling careers. SourceAbled connects individuals with autism, neurodivergence, physical disability,
and a wide range of cognitive differences such as ADHD, autism, dyslexia, dyspraxia, and dyscalculia to apply for jobs with employers in the USA, UK, Ireland,
and India, who are actively seeking talents with disabilities.
SourceAbled facilitates the coordination and management of diverse hiring programs, with a consultative approach, including training, and brings them
to life through digitizing the experience of attracting, onboarding, supporting, and retaining qualified employees with autism and disabilities.
The program uses an end-to-end, tech-enabled hiring program to build a connected inclusive community in the workplace for neurodivergent talent.
It is designed to attract and place qualified job seekers as businesses look to establish, build, and maintain their disability inclusion practices and
establish and nurture a culture of inclusion.
Log in and apply