Wells Fargo in partnership with Rangam's SourceAbled Team is seeking candidates for an Engineering Associate role for candidates living in or around Charlotte, DeMoines, Phoenix, Dallas, Philadelphia, New York/New Jersey, and San Francisco or willing to relocate. In this role, you will be involved in the design, development, integration, testing, deployment and support of technology solutions across various business domains.
**This position is being offered as part of Wells Fargo's neurodiversity program which is designed to provide a more inclusive and supportive hiring process and work environment for job seekers with neurodivergence, which includes, but is not limited to autism, ADD/ADHD, PTSD, OCD, Anxiety Disorder, Dyslexia, Bipolar, and Tourette Syndrome**
Candidates with Autism or with neurodivergence are encouraged to apply for this job.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Developing skills in a specific domain with the help of self-paced training and mentoring from senior team members
- Supporting the implementation of moderate to complex projects/initiatives
- Understanding compliance and risk management requirements for the supported area
- · 6+ months of Technology Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Analytical skills and ability to solve complex technical problems
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence / Analytics tools (Microsoft PowerBI, Tableau, etc.)
- Knowledge and understanding of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle)
- Knowledge and understanding of technology object oriented: design patterns and their application
- Knowledge of Agile / Kanban practices
- Knowledge and familiarity with Information Technology Infrastructure Library framework
• It is the policy of Rangam Consultants, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to any legally protected status such as race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
"An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V"
SourceAbled, a proprietary workforce solution powered by Rangam, goes beyond a traditional job placement program. It provides a collaborative,
holistic solution implemented to develop an inclusionary program and a culture of belonging by matching Fortune 500 companies with neurodivergent talent
seeking to build and sustain successful and fulfilling careers. SourceAbled connects individuals with autism, neurodivergence, physical disability,
and a wide range of cognitive differences such as ADHD, autism, dyslexia, dyspraxia, and dyscalculia to apply for jobs with employers in the USA, UK, Ireland,
and India, who are actively seeking talents with disabilities.
SourceAbled facilitates the coordination and management of diverse hiring programs, with a consultative approach, including training, and brings them
to life through digitizing the experience of attracting, onboarding, supporting, and retaining qualified employees with autism and disabilities.
The program uses an end-to-end, tech-enabled hiring program to build a connected inclusive community in the workplace for neurodivergent talent.
It is designed to attract and place qualified job seekers as businesses look to establish, build, and maintain their disability inclusion practices and
establish and nurture a culture of inclusion.
Log in and apply