SourceAbled in partnership with Wells Fargo is seeking candidates for an Sytems Operations Associate to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of computer systems within the organization. In this role, you will help monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot various computer hardware and software systems to ensure they are operating at peak performance.
Autistic or otherwise neurodivergent candidates living in or around Phoenix, Charlotte, and Des Moines are encouraged to apply.
**This position is being offered as part of Wells Fargo's neurodiversity program which is designed to provide a more inclusive and supportive hiring process and work environment for job seekers with neurodivergence, which includes, but is not limited to autism, ADD/ADHD, PTSD, OCD, Anxiety Disorder, Dyslexia, Bipolar, and Tourette Syndrome**
In this role team members will provide support in gathering and analyzing data for:
· Participate in coordinating activities and resources in support of technical initiatives with low to moderate risk and complexity within Technology
· Review basic issues, policies, and procedures for which answers can be quickly obtained related to lower risk tasks and deliverables with narrower impact
· Receive direction from supervisor and exercise judgement within defined parameters while developing understanding of function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
· Provide information to managers, functional colleagues, and stakeholders, including internal as well as external customers after gathering requirements, developing documentation, tracking, and reporting initiative, and budget status
· Perform Information Technology (IT) analysis of findings and trends using IT operational statistical or analysis, modeling, processes documentation, data correlation
· Recommend operational efficiencies to improve the services and uptime provided to customer & Key performance indicators (KPIs)
· Create Reports for internal teams
· Use graphs and other methods to visualize data
· Create presentations and reports based on recommendations and findings
2+ years of Systems Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
· Proven history of analytical skills
· Microsoft Office suite and reporting experience
· Knowledge of Business Intelligence / Analytics tools (Microsoft PowerBI, Tableau, etc.)
· Experience with databases (Oracle, SQL or MongoDB) or OS (Linux and Windows Server)
· Familiarity with monitoring /alarming tools (Splunk or Application Dynamics)
· Experience in Cyber, Risk framework and application support
I It is the policy of Rangam Consultants, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to any legally protected status such as race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
"An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V"