Wells Fargo in partnership with Rangam's SourceAbled Team is seeking candidates for an Engineering Associate role for candidates living in or around Charlotte, San Francisco, New York/New Jersey, and Chicago or willing to relocate. In this role, you will be involved in the design, development, integration, testing, deployment and support of technology solutions across various business domains.
**This position is being offered as part of Wells Fargo's neurodiversity program which is designed to provide a more inclusive and supportive hiring process and work environment for job seekers with neurodivergence, which includes, but is not limited to autism, ADD/ADHD, PTSD, OCD, Anxiety Disorder, Dyslexia, Bipolar, and Tourette Syndrome**
Candidates with Autism or with neurodivergence are encouraged to apply for this job.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Developing skills in a specific domain with the help of self-paced training and mentoring from senior team members
- Supporting the implementation of moderate to complex projects/initiatives
- Understanding compliance and risk management requirements for the supported area
· 6+ months of Technology Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
• Experience with databases such as Oracle, Teradata, Autosys, Spark or cloud experience application development (Azure or Google GCP)
• Knowledge and understanding of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) and secure protocol (SFTP, FTPS, HTTPS, or NDM)
• Knowledge and understanding of technology object oriented: design patterns and their application
• Knowledge and familiarity with Information Technology Infrastructure Library framework
It is the policy of Rangam Consultants, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to any legally protected status such as race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
"An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V"