Summarize the primary purpose & key accountabilities of the role, including geographical scope (i.e. Global vs. Country/Region). Summary should be concise and include strategic information that would attract candidates to the role. It may be helpful to complete this section after you have finished the other sections of the document.
In order of importance, indicate the primary responsibilities critical to the performance of the role. It is recommended not to list actual tasks but focus on 5-8 essential responsibilities that highlight accountability and level of judgment required
- Coordinate the operation of manufacturing lines to assure that quality, compliance, safety and production standards are met.
- Organize and direct the placement of personnel on manufacturing lines, reviews work order schedules and packages to requisition materials and supplies, schedules equipment changeovers, performs line clearances, and audits completed work order packages.
- Assures that line employees are trained and certified for assigned roles and that they meet job standards.
- Ability to effectively communicate work instructions and coordinate the work of others.
- Ability to perform arithmetic calculations.
Indicate qualifications that are job related, consistent with business necessity and necessary for the performance of an essential function of this role including: education/licenses/certifications, relevant experience (where legally permissible), technical and/or other job-related skills.
- Must have at least 1 year of production and/or Q.A. experience with Hospira or a comparable industry.
- Must have at least 6 months of experience within the applied for production unit or must be successfully performing the minimum of a level "D" job or equivalent for a minimum of 12 months
- Must be conscientious, dependable, and possess leadership skills.
- Must be able to work overtime on a daily basis and weekly basis for extended periods of time.
- Must adhere to all safety and health practices and procedures.
- Capable of making sound decisions while being able to access situation(s) to determine if management involvement is needed.
- Candidate must be able to act with ownership in their areas of responsibility.
- Candidate should be able be proactive with preventing delays and/or downtime of equipment.
- Ensuring adherence to all plant safety rules in area of responsibility.
- Use computer terminal 4 hours per shift, respond to visual warning indicators, respond to audible warning indicators, respond to color or special visual indicators, work around moving equipment, work in hearing conservation area
PHYSICAL/MENTAL REQUIREMENTS (not all roles will have physical or mental requirements)
Indicate any physical or mental requirements necessary for the performance of an essential function of this particular role. Requirements should be unique to the work being performed in this role and consistent with business necessity. Examples: Lifting, sitting, standing, walking, bending, ability to perform mathematical calculations and ability to perform complex data analysis.
Work Location Assignment: On Premise
The salary for this position ranges from $21.95 to $36.58 per hour. In addition, this position offers eligibility for overtime, weekend, holiday and other pay premiums depending on the work schedule and the Company’s policies. We offer comprehensive and generous benefits and programs to help our colleagues lead healthy lives and to support each of life’s moments. Benefits offered include a 401(k) plan with Pfizer Matching Contributions and an additional Pfizer Retirement Savings Contribution, paid vacation, holiday and personal days, paid caregiver/parental and medical leave, and health benefits to include medical, prescription drug, dental and vision coverage. Learn more at Pfizer Candidate Site – U.S. Benefits | (uscandidates.mypfizerbenefits.com). Pfizer compensation structures and benefit packages are aligned based on the location of hire. The United States salary range provided applies only to the United States - North Carolina - Rocky Mount location.
Relocation assistance may be available based on business needs and/or eligibility.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
"An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V"
SourceAbled, a proprietary workforce solution powered by Rangam, goes beyond a traditional job placement program. It provides a collaborative,
holistic solution implemented to develop an inclusionary program and a culture of belonging by matching Fortune 500 companies with neurodivergent talent
seeking to build and sustain successful and fulfilling careers. SourceAbled connects individuals with autism, neurodivergence, physical disability,
and a wide range of cognitive differences such as ADHD, autism, dyslexia, dyspraxia, and dyscalculia to apply for jobs with employers in the USA, UK, Ireland,
and India, who are actively seeking talents with disabilities.
SourceAbled facilitates the coordination and management of diverse hiring programs, with a consultative approach, including training, and brings them
to life through digitizing the experience of attracting, onboarding, supporting, and retaining qualified employees with autism and disabilities.
The program uses an end-to-end, tech-enabled hiring program to build a connected inclusive community in the workplace for neurodivergent talent.
It is designed to attract and place qualified job seekers as businesses look to establish, build, and maintain their disability inclusion practices and
establish and nurture a culture of inclusion.
Log in and apply