Why Patients Need You
Our breakthroughs would not make it to the hands of patients without our pharmaceutical manufacturing team. We rely on a team of dedicated and agile members, who understand the importance and impact of their role in Pfizer's mission. Patients need colleagues like you who take pride in their work and always look to improve outcomes. You will help to ensure that patients and physicians have the medicines they need, when they need them.
What You Will Achieve
The Group Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the operation of production areas to meet quality, compliance, safety and production standards. This person will also ensure proper line crewing by coordinating the assignment/scheduling of all personnel in a production area.
How You Will Achieve It
- Coordinate the work activities of the material handlers, technicians, operators and line coordinators.
- Assist supervisor and provide backup when need.
- Alert line supervisors and/or manager when issues arise on the line that need additional assistance.
- Enter all labor hours and materials charged to work orders in the financial system.
- Perform daily room checks
- Resolve manufacturing and quality issues this includes batch record review and missing documentation.
- Assist with investigation initiation, data gathering and completion investigation incident description.
- Ensure that adequate supplies of all commodities are available for area. · Obtain, verify, and divide work order documentation to make it ready for use by area colleagues.
- Update Standard Work, TPM and visual management boards, and assist with Continuous Improvement project implementation.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or required.
- Must have at least 2 years of production and/or QA experience.
- Must have at least 1 year of experience within the applied for production unit.
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate work instructions and coordinate the work of others while maintaining positive employee relations. Must have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to support the production process in a fast moving, dynamic environment.
- Must be able to work overtime on a daily basis and weekly basis for extended periods of time.
- Must be certifiable as a controlled drug agent (CDA).
- Must obtain a forklift license.
- Must be able to exercise leadership, diplomacy and problem-solving skills when coordinating and working with all levels of Pfizer employees.
- Must have the ability to successfully meet financial and accuracy parameters, control damage products, and obtain customer service goals.
- Must have the ability to perform arithmetic calculations.
- Knowledge of computer applications such as MS-Excel and MS-Word required.
- Ensuring adherence to all plant safety rules in area of responsibility.
- Proficient computer skills
- Manufacturing experience required. High School Diploma required
- Experience with SAP, eQMS, WMP
Physical / Mental Requirements
- Use computer terminal 4 hours per shift, respond to visual warning indicators, respond to audible warning indicators, respond to color or special visual indicators, use powered material handling equipment, work around moving equipment, work in hearing conservation area, work on knees occasionally.
Stand up to 2-12 hours per shift, sit for up to 2-6 hours per shift, regularly lift up to 25 pounds per activity 25 times per shift, occasionally lift a maximum of 50 pounds per activity 5 times per shift, occasionally may lift over 50 pounds with assistance, walk, climb stairs, climb ladders/walk on catwalks.
Non-standard work schedule, travel or environment requirements
Rotating schedule of 12 hours (7am-7pm) and a 2-2-3 working days. Usually works every other weekend and Holiday hours may be required in order to meet business and/or customer needs.
Work Location Assignment: On Premise
Last Date to Apply: December 1st, 2023
The salary for this position ranges from $24.27 to $40.45 per hour. In addition, this position offers eligibility for overtime, weekend, holiday and other pay premiums depending on the work schedule and the Company’s policies. We offer comprehensive and generous benefits and programs to help our colleagues lead healthy lives and to support each of life’s moments. Benefits offered include a 401(k) plan with Pfizer Matching Contributions and an additional Pfizer Retirement Savings Contribution, paid vacation, holiday and personal days, paid caregiver/parental and medical leave, and health benefits to include medical, prescription drug, dental and vision coverage. Learn more at Pfizer Candidate Site – U.S. Benefits | (uscandidates.mypfizerbenefits.com). Pfizer compensation structures and benefit packages are aligned based on the location of hire. The United States salary range provided applies only to the United States - North Carolina - Rocky Mount location.
Relocation assistance may be available based on business needs and/or eligibility.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
"An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V"
SourceAbled, a proprietary workforce solution powered by Rangam, goes beyond a traditional job placement program. It provides a collaborative,
holistic solution implemented to develop an inclusionary program and a culture of belonging by matching Fortune 500 companies with neurodivergent talent
seeking to build and sustain successful and fulfilling careers. SourceAbled connects individuals with autism, neurodivergence, physical disability,
and a wide range of cognitive differences such as ADHD, autism, dyslexia, dyspraxia, and dyscalculia to apply for jobs with employers in the USA, UK, Ireland,
and India, who are actively seeking talents with disabilities.
SourceAbled facilitates the coordination and management of diverse hiring programs, with a consultative approach, including training, and brings them
to life through digitizing the experience of attracting, onboarding, supporting, and retaining qualified employees with autism and disabilities.
The program uses an end-to-end, tech-enabled hiring program to build a connected inclusive community in the workplace for neurodivergent talent.
It is designed to attract and place qualified job seekers as businesses look to establish, build, and maintain their disability inclusion practices and
establish and nurture a culture of inclusion.
Log in and apply