SourceAbled is looking for an Administrative Assistant to work for one of our pharmaceutical clients. This position is 100% remote
Candidates with autism, neurodivergence and/or disabilities highly encouraged to apply.
· Performs numerous diversified secretarial, clerical, and administrative duties and responsibilities for the Executive.
· Duties may include normal secretarial activities such as typing, correspondence, word processing, scheduling appointments, etc.
· Also coordinates and assist in preparing associated business reports.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Process all communications, including phone calls, email, correspondence, memos, meeting minutes, mail, and faxes.
· Prepares agendas and materials for executive meetings.
· Establishes and maintains support systems for structuring priorities necessary to the Executive. Assist in managing the executives schedule to include scheduling meetings and appointments.
· Coordinates and assists in developing associated business reports, and prepares presentations.
· Organizes files, performs data entry and analyzes data, and maintains accurate records.
· Handles confidential matters requiring discretion and judgment.
· Acts as liaison with other departments and outside agencies, including senior level management.
· 6-8 years of work experience
· High School Diploma
V Vaccinations are required for this role