Be the first to apply to this potential future opportunity!!!
Are you interested in working with a company who delivers exceptional client service; acts with integrity and responsibility; and supports the growth of their employees? Our client is just that organization. They are the top in the Insurance industry, and they may be looking for you!
Our client is seeking a Sr. C# Angular Developer to join them directly in a remote role; however, the client would give preference to a candidate local to Holmdel, NJ.
Autistic, neurodivergent and disabled candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Remote, Direct Hire Salaried role with the Client
Sr. C# Angular Developer
· 4+ years of experience,
· Experience with GIT, Jenkins,
· Knowledge of HTML/CSS/HTTP, C# and SQL (MS SQL Server preferable),
· Experience with: ASP.NET WebApi; ASP.Net Core, Microservices architecture; Responsive design; Creating and consuming secure web services, web API, or WCF
· XML and JSON,
· Hands on experience with Visual Studio Code, Visual Studio
· Secure website design and development
· Working in an Agile environment using Scrum, Kanban, or SAFe
Location & Vaccination Requirements
- The primary location for this position is remote, with an “at home” work arrangement.
- Covid – 19 vaccinations not required unless you voluntarily visit one of our campus locations or are attending an in-person company sponsored event.
Up to 15% Travel required for this position
Through skill-building, leadership development and philanthropic opportunities, we provide opportunities to build communities and grow your career, surrounded by diverse colleagues with high ethical standards
- Meaningful and challenging work opportunities to accelerate innovation in a secure and compliant way.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Excellent medical, dental, supplemental health, life and vision coverage for you and your dependents with no wait period.
- Life and disability insurance.
- A great 401(k) with company match.
- Tuition assistance paid parental leave and backup family care.
- Dynamic, modern work environments that promote collaboration and creativity to develop and empower talent.
- Flexible time off, dress code, and work location policies to balance your work and life in the ways that suit you best.
- Employee Resource Groups that advocate for inclusion and diversity in all that we do.
- Social responsibility in all aspects of our work. We volunteer within our local communities, create educational alliances with colleges, drive a variety of initiatives in sustainability.
“It is the policy of Rangam Consultants, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to any legally protected status such as race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.”