Direct Hire Salaried opportunity with Full Health Benefits . Team building, family-oriented environment, exceptional opportunities for growth, inclusive to Autistic & Neurodivergent candidates. Rangam SourceAbled in partnership with our client Pfizer, one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, is seeking aa QC Senior Scientist- Method Transfer and Validation in Sanford NC.
The Bioprocess Technician III supports the execution of Commercial, Clinical, and/or Development production according to Standard Operating Procedures and Production Schedule. The Bioprocess Technician will work on interdisciplinary teams, to implement process improvements, and participate in process troubleshooting.
- Supports manufacturing operations on the production floor for buffer/media make-up tanks, glass washers, autoclaves, bioreactors / fermentors, drug product filling, filtration equipment, inoculum preparation, chromatography skids and/or UF/DF skids with varying levels of automation.
- Follow SOPs and batch records for unit operations.
- Supports operation of manufacturing equipment associated with process equipment commissioning, qualification and validation.
- Assists troubleshooting, technical support/analysis and resolution of equipment, automation, and process issues on the manufacturing floor.
- Strives for Right first time execution and continuous improvement, the timely review of daily documentation and completes data entry; Identify and/or Communicate process and compliance concerns in real time.
- Participate in audits, as required.
- Assists the Subject Matter Expert for manufacturing operations in support of QTS investigations and CAPA implementations.
- Responsible for remaining current on assigned training.
- Supports Lean Manufacturing, Sustainability, Operational Excellence initiatives; facilitate the drive towards continuous improvement in all manufacturing areas.
- Assists in the escalation process through various levels of management when operations, personnel safety, equipment functionality, product supply and/or quality compliance are at risk.
- Escalates the need for work requests when issues arise with facility/manufacturing equipment.
- Utilizes enterprise systems to support manufacturing operations including but not limited to, SAP, LIMS, AMPS, PDOCS and/or QTS.
- Assists in performance of cleaning, inventory, and maintaining facility in a safe and GMP compliant manner.
- High School diploma required plus 2 years of work experience
- Associate plus 0 years of work experience preferred
- Requires the moving of heavy equipment and the ability to lift ~40 pounds.
- Moderate repetitive standing, sitting, bending, and ladder climbing on a daily basis.
- The incumbent needs to take the necessary safety precautions when working with pressurized systems, steam, and corrosive chemicals.
- The incumbent is required to attain knowledge of the operational equipment.
- The incumbent will be required to assist in solving problems regarding site assessment, specific units used in Biopharmaceutical manufacturing.
- The incumbent must be able to follow SOPs, MBRs and be able to use a multitude of enterprise systems including SAP, Delta-V, etc.
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
- First shift (6am-6pm), 12 hour shifts
OTHER JOB DETAILS
- Last day to apply: 8/18/2022
- Employee Referral Bonus eligible
Work Location Assignment: On Premise
Pfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
To find out more about Rangam, SourceAbled, and this role, click the apply button.