Be the first to apply to this potential future opportunity!!!
Are you interested in working with a company who delivers exceptional client service; acts with integrity and responsibility; and supports the growth of their employees? Our client is just that organization. They are the top in the Insurance industry, and they may be looking for you!
Our client is seeking a Business Analysts to join them directly in a remote role; however, the client would give preference to a candidate local to their Holmdel NJ location.
Autistic, neurodivergent and disabled candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Remote, Direct Hire Salaried role with the Client
Business Analyst - Contact Center Optimization
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Identify system gaps and/or limitations and potential innovative solutions.
· Quantify the impact of recent changes to the business.
· Design hypothetical scenarios based on A/B testing
· Create, write, review test plans and scripts for user acceptance testing
· Perform thorough user acceptance testing
· Document and track open issues
· Sign off on system deliverables and releases
· Serve as change agent to help educate others on system changes and the quantifiable difference
· Perform business scenario walkthroughs and simulations
· Define, measure, analyze, design, and verify a business process
· Identify, describe, and communicate business needs as business requirements to create system features
· Raise issues where outcomes will compromise budget, timeline, or user experience to leaders when appropriate.
· Work with internal stakeholders on properly preparing for upcoming change relative to data driven insights.
· Partner with Business Analytics and Enterprise Data analytics teams to create data driven insights into trends.
· Work to logistically bring Business Intelligence data to advanced analytics teams to fully understand impact and drivers of contact center changes.
· High proficiency in current and/or previous operational role and in good standing
· Strong knowledge of legacy systems
· Strong computer skills (Advanced Excel, Tableau, Word, Visio, or other workflow tools)
· Very Strong skills in Excel and Visio
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Demonstrated analytical skills
· Comfortable working with large sets of data and joining large sets of data together
· Requires ability to function in a team environment and build strong working relationships
· Ability to solve problems and recommend innovative solutions
· Customer focused
· Demonstrates self-awareness and embraces feedback
· Embraces ambiguity and thrives in environments where they will have autonomy to make decisions and recommendations.
Location & Vaccination Requirements
· The primary location for this position is remote however you will be required to attend several meetings a month in our Bethlehem or Holmdel office.
· Covid – 19 vaccinations required for this position.
· Any offer of employment will be contingent upon the candidate’s affirmation of being Full Vaccinated prior to commencing employment in the new role. New hires will have five business days from their start date to provide proof of vaccination through our Vaccination Status Confirmation Form. “Fully Vaccinated” means that at least two weeks have elapsed since you received the recommended number of doses of any COVID-19 vaccine that is currently fully approved, or authorized for emergency use, by the Food and Drug Administration or that have been listed for emergency use by the World Health Organization.
· If an applicant is unable to be vaccinated due to a medical condition or a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance, Guardian may provide reasonable accommodations. This policy may not apply to any Guardian colleagues working in a local jurisdiction (state, county, or city) that implements a law prohibiting a private employer from requiring vaccination, unless there is an applicable vaccine mandate from the federal government that would supersede the vaccination laws of the local jurisdiction. Guardian, in its sole discretion, may modify or terminate this requirement at any time.
“It is the policy of Rangam Consultants, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to any legally protected status such as race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.”