Be the first to apply to this potential future opportunity!
Are you interested in working with a company who delivers exceptional client service; acts with integrity and responsibility; and supports the growth of their employees? Our client is just that organization. They are the top in the financial industry, and they may be looking for you!
Our client is seeking a SOC Analyst to join them directly working Remotely from home.
Autistic and otherwise neurodivergent candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Direct Hire Salaried role with the Client working Remote!
As a Senior Associate Incident & Threat Analyst you will analyze incidents and identify and mitigate threats. Senior Associate Analysts collaborate with incident response teams to evaluate Discover's cyber defense posture, processes, and procedures in context to given threats. You’ll create meaningful, actionable outputs to improve detection and prevention capabilities.
- Monitors aggregated security events to detect malicious activity. Ensures proper handling of security incidents for containment and remediation. Perform detailed analysis of security incidents to the fullest extent of the data available. Evaluate external threats and zero-day vulnerabilities for applicability to the environment. Perform in-depth analysis of security issues or vulnerabilities
- Proposes tunes for rules, filters, and policies to improve detection accuracy and visibility
- Review documentation of runbooks, alert logic, policies, and procedures
- Produce actionable intelligence in the form of reports, cases, notifications, and briefings
- Recognize security violations and report incidents as required
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelors – Computer Science, Information Security or related
- In lieu of a degree 2+ Years – Information Security, Computer Science, Data Analytics or related
- Internal applicants only: technical proficiency rating of novice on the Dreyfus cybersecurity scale
“It is the policy of Rangam Consultants, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to any legally protected status such as race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.”