Be the first to apply to this potential future opportunity!!!
Are you interested in working with a company who delivers exceptional client service; acts with integrity and responsibility; and supports the growth of their employees? Our client is just that organization. They are the top in the Insurance industry, and they may be looking for you!
Our client is seeking a Business Analysts to join them directly in a remote role; however, the client would give preference to a candidate local to Bethlehem, PA; Appleton, WI; Spokane, WA.
Autistic, neurodivergent and disabled candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Remote, Direct Hire Salaried role with the Client
- Understand customer needs and business demand and align necessary business analyst capacity and skills.
- Support lean portfolio planning and budgeting by driving the definition of program epic cost/benefits/business capacity.
- Participate in workshops, brainstorming sessions and large group meetings that cut across multiple business and functional areas.
- Perform analysis in support of decisions on organizational design required to achieve a business objective or key result.
- Perform process analysis as compliment to lean business case analysis.
- Develop strong relationships with key business, technical, and project management functions.
- Maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders to gather information and understand stakeholder interests.
- Work closely with product managers, product owners, project managers, and operational excellence teams during the preparation and maintenance of epic statements, lean business cases, and where appropriate, feature and story development.
- Possess excellent communication skills, to include the ability to interact professionally with all levels of the organization in written, verbal, and visual formats
- As a Business Analyst, you will report to the Manager of Underwriting Business Analysis, who reports to our Leader of Underwriting Process & Technology.
- A self-starter who seeks to understand customer needs, business demands, and aligns their business analyst capacity and skills to implement the best solutions.
- Determined to find the best approach to the work, identifying the highest value techniques to achieve business objectives.
- Focused on developing and maintaining relationships with all key stakeholders to gather information, understand interests, and enhance personal and departmental productivity
- Bachelor’s degree or 5+ years of experience in similar role
- A broad understanding of group insurance strategies, products, and processes
- Experience with our Underwriting Rating and Quoting Platforms (CPS/Salesforce)
- Elevated level of proficiency in Microsoft Office 360, JIRA, Tableau, and/or Confluence tool sets
- Six Sigma Green Belt or higher (preferred)
“It is the policy of Rangam Consultants, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to any legally protected status such as race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.”