Be the first to apply for this potential future opportunity!
Wells Fargo in partnership with Rangam's SourceAbled Team is seeking candidates for an Employee Relations Consultant. This is a 100% remote role but candidates must live in or around Des Moines, Phoenix, Charlotte, Minneapolis, San Antonio, Dallas, Salt Lake City, Raliegh, San Francisco, St. Louis, New York, Philadelphia, Chicago, and Boston or willing to relocate.
Candidates with Autism or with neurodivergence are encouraged to apply for this job.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an Employee Relations Consultant - Accommodations as part of the HR Advisory Services Team.
In this role, you will:
- Analyze cases and present recommendations for resolving complex employee accommodation requests for all employees and with all levels of management
- Exercise independent judgment while leveraging, and continuing to develop, expertise in Accommodations Management policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with Employee Relations colleagues, internal partners, and managers to provide guidance, coaching, feedback, and recommendations related to Accommodations Management issues
- Engage key partners as needed, including Employee Relations, Healthcare Providers, Disability Administrator, HR Policy and Corporate ER, Corporate Properties, Risk & Insurance Management (ergonomics and workers’ compensation), Employee Assistance, Law department and Leave Management
- Educate managers and the HR community on the accommodations process and its relation to ADAAA and other federal regulations, state statutes and local ordinances
- 2+ years of Employee Relations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education, accommodations, ADA, or Case Management
- Knowledge and understanding of Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) specifications and practices including specific experience related to employee accommodations
- Knowledge and understanding of disability management, return-to-work strategies, ADAAA and related state and local statutes
- Knowledge and understanding of workforce policies, employee relations, FMLA, Workers’ Compensation, and/or ergonomics
- 4+ years of human resources consulting experience
- Experience interacting positively with difficult or irate customers
- Ability to exercise independent judgment to identify and resolve problems
- Ability to interact with a diverse team
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Solid conflict management and decision making skills
- Solid critical thinking skills
- Solid negotiation skills
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Superior project management skills
- Senior Professional Human Resource Professional Certification (SPHR)
- Certified Professional in Disability Management (CPDM)
It is the policy of Rangam Consultants, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to any legally protected status such as race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.