Direct Hire Salaried internship opportunity with Full Health Benefits working a hybrid work schedule with an elite Home Loan Mortgage Company. Team building, family-oriented environment, exceptional opportunities for growth, inclusive to Autistic & Neurodivergent candidates.
SourceAbled is looking for a Business Intern to join our client’s internship program. This will involve continuous business and skills training to set you up for success! As part of this cohort, we provide support through mentorship and buddy programs, as well as group activities and best-in-class learning opportunities with senior leadership!
Candidates with autism and neurodivergence are highly encouraged to apply.
**This is a hybrid or remote position. Hybrid is 2 days in the office and 3 days remote**
As part of our client’s return to the office pilot, all employees, contingent workers and visitors must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to be on-site unless they have an approved accommodation.
· Supporting the business to build tools that will fundamentally change the mortgage origination, delivery, and securitizations process
· Encouraged to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders representing various groups across the organization
· Build relationships and learn to connect with customers respectfully in a “partnership” style
· By collaborating with your team, work to review, understand and act on customer feedback
· Partner with Business Analysts within your team and assist them in finding patterns and relationships in data
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business Management Finance, Marketing, Economics, Real Estate, Business Statistics, or a related discipline
· Graduating in December 2023, May 2024, December 2024, or May 2025
· Available to work from May-August 2022
Keys to Success in this Role:
· Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
· Strong Microsoft Office skills
· Excellent interpersonal and facilitation skills
· Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively
To learn more about Rangam or this role please click apply below.